As defined below (point 7 of the GTC). Everyone has the right of withdrawal. However, for hygienic reasons, all our products are packed in a transparent bag. Refund is conditional on return of undamaged packaged product.
If you received a defective product that is not the size of your order, a colored product will be shipped. We provide free exchange.
In this case, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case your order has been fulfilled well. However, the product is not yet suitable for you or your child.
You can request a replacement for your product if you have not cut out the label or washed out the product.
Returns to our warehouse in this case are the responsibility of the buyer. If, after inspection, it is established that we have returned a faultless product, the replacement goods will be sent free of charge only to the pickup point. (If pickup points are available in that country, if not to the delivery address)
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Reimbursement shall be made in accordance with Clause 7 of the General Terms and Conditions, which:
7.1. According to the directive 2011/83/ EU of the European Parliament and Commission, regarding rules of contracts between customers and enterprises (Gov. Degree 45/2014) (II.26), the Consumer can rescind in 14 days from the date of delivery and return the ordered product(s) with no explanation. In the absence of this information, the Consumer is entitled to exercise their right of withdrawal within one year. If the Service Provider provides the information within 14 days of the date of receipt of the product or of the conclusion of the contract, but within 12 months, the time limit for withdrawal shall be 14 days from the date of notification of this information.
7.2. The Consumer may exercise his/her right of withdrawal by a clear statement to this effect or by means of the model declaration set out in Annex 2 of Government Decree 45/2014. (II.26.).
7.3. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal shall expire 14 days after the date on which the consumer or a third party other than the courier designated by the Consumer receives the product.
7.4. The Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product.
7.5. The cost of returning the product must be borne by the Consumer, and the Business has not undertaken to bear this cost.
7.6. In the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised, the Consumer will not be charged, other than for the cost of returning the product.
7.7. The Consumer shall have no right of withdrawal in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been manufactured at the consumer's request or at the express request of the Consumer, or which is clearly personalised for the Consumer.
7.8. The Consumer may also not exercise their right of withdrawal with respect to:
- a) a contract for the provision of a service, after the performance of the service has been completed in its entirety, where the Business has begun performance with the Consumer 's express prior consent, and where the Consumer has acknowledged that they will lose their right of withdrawal;
- b) a product or service whose price or charge is subject to fluctuations in the financial market which are beyond the control of the Business, even within the time limit for exercising the right of withdrawal;
- c) perishable goods or items with a short shelf life;
- d) in the case of a sealed product which cannot be returned after opening after delivery for health or hygiene reasons;
- e) in respect of a product which, by its nature, is inextricably linked to another product after its transfer;
- f) for alcoholic beverages, the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the undertaking and the price of which was agreed by the parties at the time of the conclusion of the contract of sale but which is not performed until 30 days after the date of conclusion;
- g) in the case of a business contract where the Business, at the express request of the consumer, requests the Consumer to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work;
- h) for the sale or purchase of sealed audio and video recordings and computer software, where the Consumer has opened the packaging after delivery;
- i) newspapers, magazines and periodicals other than subscription contracts;
- j) in the case of contracts concluded at a public auction;
- k) in relation to a contract about the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of fulfilment;
- in the case of digital content supplied on a tangible medium, where the Business has begun performance with the Consumer's express, prior consent and at the same time the Consumer has agreed to lose the right of withdrawal after commencement of performance.
7.9. The Service Provider shall refund the paid amount, including the shipping fee, to the Consumer immediately upon receipt of the product/or receipt of the notice of cancellation within the meaning of the above laws, but no later than within 14 days of becoming aware of the cancellation.
7.10. The refund will be based on the same payment method used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer explicitly consents to another payment method; the Consumer will not be charged any additional costs as a result of the application of this refund method.
7.11. The Consumer shall not return the goods without undue delay, but in any event within 14 days of sending notice of cancellation to the Service Provider or returning them to the Service Provider to the address provided.
7.12. With regards to the Consumer’s written cancellation, it is sufficient to send the statement of cancellation within 14 days.
7.13. The Consumer meets the deadline for returns if the Consumer returns or send back the products within 14 days. Returns are deemed to have been completed on time if the consumer has dispatched the product before the time limit expires.
7.14. The Consumer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the product, unless the Business has undertaken to bear this cost.
7.15. The Service Provider does not have to repay the extra cost to the Consumer if the Consumer chooses a different delivery method that is not the cheapest delivery method.
7.16. Refunds may be withheld by the Service Provider until it has received the goods (s) or has not provided the Consumer with proof that they have returned them: the previous date must be taken into account.
7.17. If the Consumer wishes to withdraw from the contract they shall provide notification by any of the methods given by the Service Provider in writing (using the attached form) or by telephone. For a written communication sent by post, the time of posting is taken into account, and in the case of a telephone communication, the date of the phone call. In the case of post notice registered postage or package are accepted by the Service Provider. The Consumer can return the ordered product to the Service Provider either by post or via a courier service.
7.18. The Consumer shall only be liable for the depreciation resulting from use beyond the usage required to establish the nature, properties and operation of the product.
7.19. More information about the regulations detailing the contracts between the Consumer and the business in Gov. Degree 45/2014 (II. 26.) can be found here.
7.20. More information about the 2011/83/EU directive of European Parliament and Commission can be found here.
7.21. The customers can look up the Service Provider with claims using the contacts here.
7.22. The right of cancellation is only entitled to Users classified as consumers by the Civil Code.
7.23. The right of cancellation does not apply to an enterprise, that is to say, a person engaged in the profession, self-employment or business.
7.24. The procedure for enforcing the right of cancellation:
7.24.1. If the Consumer wishes to enforce the right of cancellation, then they need to send the declaration about the intention of their cancellation to one of the contact details of the Service Provider.
7.24.2. The Consumer shall exercise their right of cancellation within the time limit if they send the declaration of cancellation within 14 days after receiving the product. In the case of a written cancellation, it is sufficient to send the cancellation statement within 14 days.
In case of notification by post, the date of posting, in case of notification by email or fax, the time of sending the email or fax will be taken into account.
7.24.3. In the event of cancellation, the Consumer is obliged to return the ordered product to the address of the Service Provider without delay, but within 14 days from the notification of the statement of cancellation. The deadline is deemed to be met if the product is sent before the 14-day deadline (meaning it does not have to arrive within 14 days). The customer shall bear the costs of returning the goods due to the exercise of the right of cancellation.
7.24.4. The Service Provider is not obliged to pay back the additional costs for the Consumer if the Consumer chooses a different transport mode that is not the usual and cheapest mode chosen by the Service Provider. The Consumer can also enforce their right of cancellation between the day of the contract and the day of the receipt of the product.
7.24.5. In case of buying multiple products and the delivery of the products is not on the same day or the ordered products are delivered in multiple parts, the right of cancellation can be enforced in 14 days, counted from the last product or part.